SI & PS licenses ending in 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8 must be renewed this year.
Renewal season is open for SI & PS licensees with an even-numbered license and there is no grace period for the June 30, 2022 expiration date. Verified your expiration date at http://www.arkansas.gov/pels/search/search.php.
What you need:
• Your PELS Username & Password
• Debit/Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) or echeck
• PS Licensees - The number of PDH earned between 7/1/2020 - 6/30/2022.
Effective 9/1/2020, a PS - with "Active" status - is required to have at least two PDH of AR Standards of Practice No. 1 for Property Boundary Surveys and Plats (MS) for each renewal period. These hours may be included as part of the required 30 PHD). For more information, visit Article 19 of the Board’s Rules.
- Access – PELS at https://pelslicensing.arkansas.gov
- Login – with your Username and Password
- Click – License & Application Information-Individual
|IF YOU SEE “NO RECORD FOUND”, STOP AND CALL OUR OFFICE FOR ASSISTANCE!!|
- Click – “Renew” to the left of the license you are renewing and follow the instructions until you come to the Confirmation/ Transaction page.
- Your Renewal is complete upon receipt of your Transaction Number and License Sheet with your new expiration date.
- Print or save the confirmation page which is emailed to you as this is your receipt.
Licenses not renewed prior to June 30 will lapse. Thru December 31, 2022, a lapsed license may be reinstated online by paying Renewal fees and late penalties. A license that has been non-renewed for 2 years or more must reapply (contact the board for more information).