S.I.’s & P.S.’s – licenses ending in 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9 must renew this year
Licenses ending in 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9 must renew this year. Your expiration date can be verified at http://www.arkansas.gov/pels/search/search.php If the expiration date shows 30-Jun-21 it will expire Wednesday, June 30, 2021 and there is no grace period. If your records indicate differently, please call our office.
What you need:
• Your Username & Password for PELS
• Debit/Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) or echeck
• PS Licensees - The number of PDH earned between 7/1/2019 - 6/30/2021.
Effective 9/1/2020, a Professional Surveyor is required to have at least two PDH of AR Standards of Practice No. 1 for Property Boundary Surveys and Plats for each renewal period. For more information, visit Article 19 of the Board’s Rules.
- Access - PELS at https://pelslicensing.arkansas.gov
- Login - with your Username and Password
- Click –License & Application Information-Individual
NOTE IF YOU SEE “NO RECORD FOUND”, STOP AND CALL OUR OFFICE FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE!!
- Click – “Renew” to the left of the license you are renewing and follow the instructions until you come
to the Confirmation/Transaction page.
- Your Renewal is complete upon receipt of your Transaction Number and License Sheet with your
new expiration date.
- Print or save the confirmation page which is emailed to you as this is your receipt.
You may renew online thru December 31, 2021. NOTE – Licenses renewed after the expiration date incur late fees.