E.I.’s, P.E.’s, and COA’s – licenses ending in 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9 must be renewed this year.
Licenses ending in 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9 must be renewed this year. Your expiration date can be verified at http://www.arkansas.gov/pels/search/search.php If the expiration date shows 31-Dec-19 then it will expire Tuesday, December 31, 2019 and there is no grace period. If your records indicate differently, please call our office, otherwise, to renew your license you need:
- Internet Access
- your Unique Username & Password –
- Debit/Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) or echeck
- Access: PELS at https://pelslicensing.arkansas.gov
- Login: with your Username and Password. A Username and Password may be established by clicking “Click here to Register” on the login screen.
- Click: License & Application Information – Individual
- (NOTE IF YOU SEE “NO RECORD FOUND”, STOP AND CALL OUR OFFICE FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE!!)
- Click – “Renew” to the left of your license and follow the instructions until you come to the Confirmation/Transaction page.
- Your Renewal is complete upon receipt of your Transaction Number and License Sheet with your new expiration date.
- Access your email and either print or save the confirmation page which is your receipt11/01/2019