E.I.’s, P.E.’s, and COA’s – Even numbered licenses must be renewed this year.
For licenses that end in a 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8, the Renewal Period opened on November 1, 2020. Expiration dates can be verified at http://www.arkansas.gov/pels/search/search.php. If the expiration date shows 31-Dec-20 then it will expire Thursday, December 31, 2020 and there is no grace period. If your records indicate differently, please call our office. Online Renewal Instructions:
- Access - PELS at: https://pelslicensing.arkansas.gov.
- Login - with your PELS Unique Username & Password.
- Choose: either "License & Application Information - Individual" OR "Certificate of Authorization - Firm
- "IF YOU SEE "NO RECORD FOUND" STOP AND CALL OUR OFFICE 501.682.2824
- Click: "Renew" to the left of your license you are renewing.
- Follow the instructions, for payment you will need a Debit/Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) or eCheck.
- Your renewal is complete upon receipt of the Confirmation page-which contains your Receipt (Transaction Number) and new expiration date. Print/save for your records.
- Your Receipt is also emailed and available on the Receipts screen within PELS.