E.I., P.E., & COA Licenses ending in 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9 must renew by 12/31/2021
Licenses ending in 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9 must renew this year. Your expiration date can be verified at http://www.arkansas.gov/pels/search/search.php If the expiration date shows 31-Dec-21 it will expire Friday, December 31, 2021 and there is no grace period. If your records indicate differently, please call our office.
- Access - PELS at https://pelslicensing.arkansas.gov
- Login - with your PELS Username & Password
- Choose either:
- License & Application Information – Individual;
- License & Application Information – Firm
- IF “NO RECORD FOUND” IS DISPLAYED
- STOP AND CALL OUR OFFICE FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE!!
- Click – “Renew” to the left of the license you are renewing.
- Follow the instructions, for payment you will need Debit/Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) or echeck.
- Your Renewal is complete upon receipt of the Confirmation page-which contains your Receipt (Transaction Number) and new expiration date. Print/save for your records.
- Your Receipt is also emailed and available on the Receipts screen within PELS.
You may renew online thru June 30, 2022. NOTE – Licenses renewed after the expiration date incur late fees.