Licenses ending in 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9 must be renewed this year. Your expiration date can be verified at http://www.arkansas.gov/pels/search/search.php If the expiration date shows 31-Dec-19 then it will expire Tuesday, December 31, 2019 and there is no grace period. If your records indicate differently, please call our office, otherwise, to renew your license you need:
•your Unique Username & Password –
•Debit/Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) or echeck
1. Access: PELS at https://pelslicensing.arkansas.gov
2. Login: with your Username and Password. A Username and Password may be established by clicking “Click here to Register” on the login screen.
3. Click: License & Application Information – Individual
(NOTE IF YOU SEE “NO RECORD FOUND”, STOP AND CALL OUR OFFICE FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE!!)
4. Click – “Renew” to the left of your license and follow the instructions until you come to the Confirmation/Transaction page.
5. Your Renewal is complete upon receipt of your Transaction Number and License Sheet with your new expiration date.
6. Access your email and either print or save the confirmation page which is your receipt11/01/2019