Surveyor Intern (SI) – Licensure Overview
APPLICATION & INSTRUCTIONS
How to Begin – Before you apply you must have already:
- Passed the NCEES Fundamentals of Surveying (FS) Exam: AND
- Have met the licensure requirements as defined in Article 8 of the AR State Laws & Rules of the Board (eff. September 1, 2020).
How to apply – Online or via Paper:
- Online: Apply for a License Online | Online Application Instructions.
- Paper: Paper Application and Instructions WORD | PDF Applications are returned if the instructions are not followed and your payment must accompany your application.
Fees – Are non-refundable unless waived by Board action and must be received before the application will be reviewed.
- S.I. License – $50.00
Payment – Type is based upon how you applied:
- Online: credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) or e-check.
- Paper: check (personal, company or bank) or money order payable to PELS Board