Verification of Exam/License and Renewal Information/Forms
VERIFICATION OF EXAM/LICENSE
Verification Request –
Submit your request by logging into or creating a MyNCEES account at: http://account.ncees.org. This relates to:
- Applicants applying for an Arkansas license who need verification of their exams and/or licenses from another Licensing Board/Jurisdiction.
- Arkansas Licensee’s who need the Arkansas Board to send exams and/or license verification to another Licensing Boards/Jurisdictions.
The verification system is user-friendly and facilitates transmission of your verification between Licensing Boards/Jurisdictions.
Licenses are renewed every two (2) years. To view your license expiration date, use the Licensee Search feature of our Website.
An Even Numbered License (ends with 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8) renews in even numbered years. An Odd Numbered License (ends with 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9) renews in odd numbered years.
Licenses may be renewed online through Professional Engineer Licensing System (PELS) according to the following schedule:
SI and PS: May 1 – December 31
Dual Licensee: August 1 – March 31
COA, EI and PE: November 1 – June 30
To Renew Online you’ll need:
- :A unique Username & Password. Separate Usernames/passwords may be required if you wish to renew both an individual and firm license (COA).
- Debit/Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) or eCheck.
- Professional Licensee (PE and PS) – the number of continuing education (PDH) hours earned during the last 2-years or request an exemption. Effective 9/1/2020, a Professional Surveyor is required to have at least two PDH of AR Standards of Practice No. 1 for Property Boundary Surveys and Plats for each renewal period. For more information, including requirements and possible exemptions, visit Article 19 of the AR State Laws & Rules of the Board’s on our Rules/Laws/Standards webpage.
- Access – PELS at https://pelslicensing.arkansas.gov/
- Login – with your Username and Password
- Select one of the following:
- “License & Application Information – Individual”
- “Certificate of Authorization – Firm”
(NOTE IF YOU SEE “NO RECORD FOUND”, STOP AND CALL OUR OFFICE FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE!!)
- Click –“Renew” to the left of the license you are renewing and follow the instructions until you come to the Confirmation/Transaction page.
- Your Renewal is complete upon receipt of your Transaction Number and License Sheet with your new expiration date.
- Print or save the confirmation page which is emailed to you as this is your receipt.
No printed renewal forms will be mailed unless we receive a written request.
Please Note, there are different renewal forms for odd and even-numbered licenses. Download the form which corresponds to your odd or even-numbered license. Incorrect Forms Received by the Board’s Office Will Result in a processing delay.
|Engineer Intern – Even Numbered License | EI Renewal 2021-2022|
|Engineer Intern – Odd Numbered License | EI Renewal 2020-2021|
|Professional Engineer – Even Numbered License | PE Renewal 2021-2022|
|Professional Engineer – Odd Numbered License | PE Renewal 2020-2021|
|Continuing Education Log of Activities | Continuing Education Log of Activities – PE|
|Dual Licensee – Even Numbered PE License | Dual Renewal 2021-2022|
|Dual Licensee – Odd Numbered PE License | Dual Renewal 2022-2023|
|Dual Licensee – Continuing Education Log of Activities | Log of Activities – Dual|
|Certificate of Authorization:|
|Certificate of Authorization – Even Numbered License | COA Renewal 2021-2022|
|Certificate of Authorization – Odd Numbered License | COA Renewal 2020-2021|
|Surveyor Intern – Even Numbered License | SI Renewal 2021-2022|
|Surveyor Intern – Odd Numbered License | SI Renewal 2022-2023|
|Professional Surveyor – Even Numbered License | PS Renewal 2021-2022|
|Professional Surveyor – Odd Numbered License | PS Renewal 2022-2023|
|Continuing Education Log of Activities | Continuing Education Log of Activities – PS|