Engineer Intern (EI) – Licensure Overview
APPLICATION & INSTRUCTIONS
How to Begin – Before you apply you must have already:
- Passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam: AND
- Graduated from an Engineering Accredited Commission of ABET (EAC of ABET) degree program or its equivalent as defined in Article 8 of the AR State Laws & Rules of the Board (eff. September 1, 2020).
How to apply – Online or via Paper:
- Online: Apply for a License Online | Online Application Instructions. Complete the online application, forward your verification(s) to the appropriate parties, and pay your fee.
- Paper: Paper Application and Instructions WORD | PDF Payment must accompany your paper application. Paper applications will be returned if these instructions are not followed.
Fees – All fees shall be non-refundable unless waived by Board action and must be received before the application will be reviewed:
- Application: $50.00
Payment – Type is based upon how you applied:
- Online: credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) or e-check.
- Paper: check (personal, company or bank) or money order payable to PELS Board