APPLICATION & INSTRUCTIONS
How to Begin - The instructions below pertain to those who wish to obtain an S.I. License. Before you apply you must have already:
How to apply for your Surveyor Intern License -
- Online: Apply for a License Online Complete the online application, forward your verification(s) to the appropriate parties, and pay your fee.
Fees - All fees shall be non-refundable unless waived by Board action and must be received before the application will be reviewed.
- S.I. License Application Fee: $50.00
Payment - how you pay is based upon how you applied:
- Online: credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) or e-check.
- Paper: check (personal, company or bank) or money order payable to PELS Board
Application Status - Your application will be marked as "Incomplete" until the submitted information has been verified. Upon successful verification, the application will be reviewed and you'll receive an email regarding the decision to:
- Interview - at a future Board meeting
- Approve - For license
- Reject -