APPLICATION & INSTRUCTIONS
How to Begin - The instructions below pertain to those who wish to obtain an E.I. License. Before you apply you must have already:
- Passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam: AND
- Graduated from an Engineering Accredited Commission of ABET (EAC of ABET) degree program or its equivalent as defined in Article 8 of the Board Laws and Rules Handbook.pdf .
How to apply -
- Online: Apply for a License Online Complete the online application (General Information, Education, Exam and Checkout screens). Then forward your verification(s) to the appropriate parties.
Fees - All fees shall be non-refundable unless waived by Board action and must be received before the application will be reviewed:
Payment -- how you pay is based upon how you applied:
- Online: credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) or e-check.
- Paper: check (personal, company or bank) or money order payable to PELS Board
Application Status - Your application will be marked as "Incomplete" until the submitted information has been verified. Upon successful verification, the application will be reviewed and you'll receive an email regarding the decision to:
- Interview - at a future Board meeting
- Approve - For license
- Reject -